Join Our Team
Client Experience Officee
Bellarine Sports Medicine Centre has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic medical receptionist with great people skills to join our team. Located in Drysdale, on the beautiful Bellarine Peninsula near Geelong, Bellarine Sports Medicine Centre offers high-quality Sports Medicine, Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Podiatry, Hand Therapy, Myotherapy, Remedial Massage and Exercise Physiology services to help keep you active, healthy and happy. The Centre is open Monday – Friday.
Bellarine Sports Medicine Centre is passionate about providing outstanding patient service and care and creating excellent working conditions and team culture. We also love social events!
We want to talk with you more about this opportunity if you:
- Enjoy adding value to people’s lives
- Have strong organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Have exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- Have great integrity, are honest and always do what you say you will
- Are calm under pressure & can multitask with efficiency
- Being the face of the clinic and the first point of contact for clients
- Answering & managing telephone calls with a smile on your face
- Processing client payments (including HICAPs & Medicare)
- Scheduling client appointments
- Data entry, updating and creating client files and scheduling appointments
- Communicating with the BSMC team as well as external parties such as referrers
- Be a part of creating a warm and welcoming space for our clients and team
- A requirement to complete one late shift a week (7pm finish).
- It’s not just your standard admin job, you are an important part of making a difference to people’s lives
- We work with you to determine your personal goals and ensure we develop an action plan that we review regularly to achieve these goals.
- You will work alongside a creative, supportive and dedicated multidisciplinary allied health team
- Monthly administration team meetings focusing on professional development and optimising the way you and the administration team work together
- Involvement in overall BSMC team personal development activities and social functions.
We are always on the lookout for exceptional new staff – Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Podiatrists, Exercise Physiologists, Myotherapists and Massage Therapists, and Administration. As we grow, more job opportunities become available so we’re continually on the lookout for motivated graduates and experienced therapists like you to join our family. If you have a strong commitment to client care and clinical excellence, strong communication skills and have enthusiasm to achieve great outcomes, we’d love to hear from you. If you feel that you would be a great fit within the BSMC Family, there are always exciting opportunities for both clinical and non-clinical roles, with a fantastic work environment, career pathways and excellent support.